Forget about it. I personally don’t think it will work anytime soon. Why? Because the mobile phone has become a lifestyle object. It represents our personal individuality. It is used as a personal remote control to our lives. I doubt that there would be many people letting their private space be invaded by ads in that manner. Sure, there will be more ads when mobile Internet is introduced. But I’m not showing of my free MySpace mobile to my friends (loser!). And lets face it. Competition is so high now that the mobile phone rates are dropping fast. I don’t need or want the add scheme to get a free mobile.
- Gmail: I want to like the gmail app, but it is so incredibly slow. Hard to believe the bad performance I'm... apps.ps/10a49yZ 1 month ago
- is downloading RTL Nieuws using #Zwapp apps.ps/XCy7OG 3 months ago
- is downloading Marvel Comics using #Zwapp apps.ps/10ue0RF 3 months ago
- I would see the world in ways that are simply not possible yet. #ifihadglass 3 months ago
- @Costavanelsas de C1 moet morgen een oefenwedstrijd spelen bij Medemblik. Vertrek 12:00 dorpsplein. Zeg het voort! 4 months ago