This image is taken from a Calvin and Hobbes comic book I have at home, called Scientific progress goes boink, by Bill Waterson. This has got to be one of the best Christmas poems I have ever seen in a comic book. I love Calvin and Hobbes and often wish I had this incredible imagination of Calvin.
I added a few lines to make the poem a bit more geeky. The coming days I won’t be writing about:
- Tweeterboard: Yet another useless leaderboard tool
- Current web 2.0 thinking is mediocre, lazy and opportunistic
- Observing social behaviour through a fishbowl
- Freedom to the people (part 2)
- We need a revolution in mobile U thinking
- The art of becoming successful
- It’s about interaction stupid!
Or any of the other topics I’ve been writing about the past few months. Instead, I’m going to spend this time with my family and friends, so that we can enjoy our Christmas together and I can get new inspiration for new blog posts.Enjoy, and I wish you, your family and friends all the best for this coming Christmas. I will return after Christmas to write once again about this crazy and fun world we live in!