It seems everyone is closing off 2007 with all different kinds of lists. I haven’t done that yet, but to make up for it, here are a few of mine:
My own 5 top posts in 2007:
- De zin en onzin van advertenties in sociale netwerken, an article I wrote (in Dutch) for the largest and most popular Dutch blog Marketingfacts.
- Counting down the downfall of Facebook as they set to introduce major add play
- The flaws in web 2.0 and how to correct them
- 10 ways to improve web 2.0 and move into an era of true interaction
- Well, this was too close to call, these two posts got an equal number of visits:
My top 5 blogs I like best (no particular order):
These people are smart, understand social networks, business, human behavior, make me laugh, provide me inspiration. If you ask me again tomorrow, I will end up writing a different list 😉
The top 5 video’s from 2007 I like best:
Top 5 presentations of 2007:
What are your top 5 lists for 2007?